MOMS MATTER CHALLENGE
April 11, 2011 § Leave a comment
Well, “for too many women around the world, childbirth is hardly safer today than it was 100 years ago. By the time you’ve finished reading this, a woman will have died from complications related to pregnancy or childbirth. And for every woman who dies, 20 more will suffer injury, infection or disease”.
This interesting challenge on the ‘Search for Obvious’ website calls all the creative people around the World to join hands to create more awareness about the plight of mothers around the world.
- The most retweetable tweet of all time
- A New York Times-worthy column that would make Nick Kristof proud
- An iconic print ad or poster
- Guerrilla marketing or public art that commands immediate Instagarm and yfrog-ing action
- A must-see must-share video that would hold its own against TED’s Ads Worth Spreading
- THE UNEXPECTED. YOU DECIDE…GO CRAZY!