Useful Global Health Links 2
February 12, 2012 § Leave a comment
1. The challenges of maternal health care in Northern Nigeria, A pictography. Via the Guardian.
2. Malaria is deadlier than we thought but our interventions are working. IHME Article.
3. Lead poisoning in Northern Nigeria. 400 children dead, and 1000 in danger.
4. Everything you wanted to know about the American health reform law and access to contraception in the US.
5. Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), at the Daily Show, explaining the American health act.