Global Health Corps is recruiting fellows for the 2012/2013 fellowship year: ghcorps.org
The deadline for submitting applications is February 17th, 2012.
To apply for a GHC fellowship, you must complete an application with the following components:
- Contact and personal information, including work and education history
- Placement selection preferences. You are required to select at least one preferred position among our open fellowship placements; you may select up to three preferred positions on the application.
- Responses to application essay questions
- Resume or CV
- Contact information for references (no recommendation letters required)
To apply online (preferred), click here.
If you are not able to apply online, please email us at email@example.com to request a downloadable application.
Global Health Corps Fellows must:
- Be under age 30 at the time of application
- Have an undergraduate university degree by July 2012
- Be proficient in English
Atlas Corps Fellowship: http://www.atlascorps.org/apply.php
“The Atlas Corps Fellowship is a 12-18 month professional fellowship offered three times a year. Fellows serve full-time at Host Organizations located either in the United States or Latin America working on issues that complement their expertise. Fellows develop their leadership skills while sharing best practices and supplement daily knowledge with theoretical topics presented in the Atlas Corps Nonprofit Management Series. To become an Atlas Corps Fellows, please click on the appropriate link below: